We know lots of you are struggling with how to use the Dewalt table saw to get the true performance. Like other table saws brands, Dewalt is the most favorite by most people around the globe because its table saws are easy to use, assemble and perform beyond expectation. They are primarily used for woodworking and can be used for the cutting of woods of all sizes. To get better performance from the Dewalt table saw, you have to follow our highlights given below.
Important Points to Consider Using the Dewalt Table Saw
We assured you these steps would help you use the Dewalt table saw to get your work done effectively.
Read the Manual
First of all, the most helpful thing is to read the manual. You have to check out the content. Each table saw comes with a user manual so you can know how to use the product. Not only that, but it also has accessories included in its package, such as the table saw, rips fence, and the miter gauge. Along with that, you will get the installation hardware. You have to use the instruction manual to use all these things.
To get the product’s absolute outcome, you should read all the instruction manuals before using them. It doesn’t only make the process easy, but also you can get the most out of it if you have proper knowledge from assembling to cutting.
Set Dewalt Table Saw Accurately
- The first and foremost step is to assemble the table saw and when you have done, clean it thoroughly.
- After that, you should check all the bolts either they are firmly knotted or have to firm them again.
- For the necessary measurements, you should use the miter gauge.
- You should use the T-Square ruler and mount it from one edge towards another to get a stable surface.
- The next step is to check the blade wobbles. You have to prevent blades from wobbling. If they are, you have to move straight to the fourth point on the table saw.
- Those are all steps that you need to do to set the Dewalt table saw for accuracy.
- For the safety measure, you should follow these steps:
- You should wear safety wears to avoid injuries. It includes shoes, eyeglasses, gloves, and whatever feels comfortable and protective.
- The next step is to switch on the fluorescent light that will increase visibility so you can perform well.
- Before starting working, you have to be sure about each function.
- Don’t make a loose grip rather; you have to grip tightly as the blade pierce through it.
- Not only that, you should only use wood for all sorts of table saw. The table saw is only manufactured for wood cutting. Other materials lead to injuries.
How to Support a Wobbling Blade
- Here are steps that you need to follow for supporting the wobbling blade on the table saw:
- First of all, get wood with a 2-inch thickness and with your desired length.
- Make sure you have an accurate measurement of the surface of the unit.
- Now cut the other plank of 1-inch thickness to get 15 inches absolute long length.
- Take a drill machine.
- Make a dent of about 3 inches in the second stick’s center.
- And Carve out a square shape of a 3-inch hole on the first plank.
- Make a single hole in the middle that permits a wing nut bolt’s penetration. Moreover, you have to be sure about the 3-inch carving on both planks. They should be proportional to each other.
- After you have done that, you should knot the bolt. Make sure the plank would be clamped down onto the table.
- Vertical plank would be on top. And the other plank at the base is lying parallel to the blade, make sure the same position.
- Besides that, you have to be clear between the support plank and the teeth of the blade.
Rip with Dewalt Table Saw
- Let us know how to rip with Dewalt table saw.
- Then You have to insert the ripping blade where you have pointed on the table saw.
- You always have to set the blade 1/4 inches higher than the workpiece’s surface regardless of the piece you are cutting of wood.
- After you have done that, ignite its function by turning the power on.
- Now you have to mount the unit to its arbor properly.
- Make sure the bolts are snugly locked down, once it has started spinning, you have to slide the wood towards the blade.
- Smoothly cut the piece, and when it has completed, you should switch off the table saw.
- Last but not least, maintenance is the last step towards how to use the Dewalt table saw. You have to keep the machine super clean by the endeavor to clean the surface before starting and after finishing the process.
- Next up, you have to keep it safe from moisture as well as children.
- For the power unit, you should use the appropriate workpiece.
- To keep the machine long-lasting, you have to lubricate it.
- Lastly, you have to make sure you are using the right blade (keep proper sharpening, often) for the right task.
The Bottom Line
All in all, since you have seen that how to use Dewalt table saw. You have noticed that all the steps are easy to follow as well as stress-free. In this way, you can use the table saw properly and get the most out of it by putting less effort but getting better results. Besides that, we are hoping this article has been helpful for you. However, if you have any questions, then comment below. We are always here to help you.
Also Read: How to Stand Using the Table Saw?